Monday, February 1, 2010

Playing dress up is for girls!


On Saturday Kya asked me to get down her dress ups so she could play with Crew. He wanted nothing to do with it and found a dinosaur and a gun instead and ditched us girls and our dress ups. I had to include one of the pictures Kya wanted to take of her and I together after she dressed me up with tons of jewelry, a christmas vest and a "queen crown." I was the Queen and she was the Princess. I told her that Briley was coming over later and she couldn't wait so she could play dress up with her. Luckily Briley was a lot more willing than Crew and so we ended up with two little Pincesses!

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Girls are fun :)

Kindy said...

I'm glad that Briley has Kya to play with. We're getting to many boys in our family! Playing princess is way more fun than guns and dinasaurs.:)

mcintyreandco said...

I'm glad she has a friend to play with! Addy and her would have a blast! She has a dress up trunk and shoes and thinks it's great! But so do Joe and Bray...funny, huh?! Those two are so silly!