Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wish me luck!

Today I'll be tryin to can peaches and blanch and freeze corn all while trying to keep an eye on my busy little mister Crew, who likes to pick and eat my cherry tomatoes as soon as they are ready (or sometimes when they're not), and flush things down the toilet and cut his clothes with scissors and color on himself, and doesn't like to watch TV. I'll also be watching the door since he knows how to unlock it and let himself out. I love love love that he's so active, but today, not so much.


p.s. while I'm typing this he's in the kitchen eating my produce. Little stinker!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

You go girl! I wish I was doing that today! :)

Kristi said...

Crew is so adorable. He can do all of that busy stuff and still be so cute. I can definitely relate to trying to get things done with little ones at home though. :)