Thursday, May 27, 2010


Here's a few pics of things we've been up too. I have a million more but this will have to do for now. I think I take way too many pictures but I just am so amazed everyday by my kids and I love taking pics of them.

Conor put together this rock collection and presented it in front of everyone at his pack meeting. We were amazed at how comfortable he was speaking in front of so many people. He has now earned his Bobcat and a bicycling belt loop. He is loving scouts! We forgot to take a pic of him pinning my mom pin on at the pack meeting so we took one at home, as you can tell by the sign. haha. Of course he already has all of his fishing stuff signed off. Thanks Tom. Can you tell we're excited about scouts.

This is our Hannah Montana fan dancing to her favorite music. She kept her Hannah Montana pinata guitar from her bday party last year and likes to rock out with it. She is seriously crazy and we all know were she gets that from..................
yep her daddy!

1 comment:

kkmcdowell said...

That's an awesome rock collection, Conor. I hear you have one too, Kya. I'm sending you both a "coquina" rock which is made of shells stuck together. I told your mama there was only one place in the world where they can be found, but Gramps reminded me that there's one place in Africa where they can be found, too. So maybe once a long time ago, these two places were connected. You can probably find out more about it on the internet.

I'm a little slow, but congratulations on having your first tooth come out, Kya. Yesterday Gramps had one of his big molars pulled. It had a GOLD cap on it and I told him to bring it home. So, now we're the owners of GOLD. I'll show it to you when you come next. I guess he should put it under his pillow, but I don't want the tooth fairy to take it. So I think I'll just keep it. For his information, your dad might like to know that it's the one that smelled really bad years ago. Yuck!

Did you put your tooth under your pillow, Kya? What did the tooth fairy give you?

I liked your dancing, too, Kya. I can't wait to watch you in person!

Thanks for sharing your lives with us. It helps us seem not so far away. I love you all. Love, Mom/Grandma/Kathy