Saturday, March 13, 2010


Look who's big enough for nursery!
The kids in mine and Tom's primary class are so sad that Crew is now in nursery and doesn't come to our class anymore.They say, "we miss Crew." Tom also said he is going to miss his little buddy. I love this little guy like crazy but I will NOT miss him while I'm trying to give my lessons. We have about 10-12 6 year olds including one extra challenging boy. With Crew now in nursery Tom can focus more on helping me with our class.
The best part is that Crew LOVES his big boy class. He's gone twice now and when we pick him up he keeps saying, "bu-ble, bu-ble." When I picked him up last Sunday (Tom and I fight over who gets to pick him up) they were having the traditional, it's almost time to go bubble session. Crew was right in the middle of the crowd of cute little toddlers yelling "BU-BLE" and jumping up and down popping them. It was so sweet. When Tom picked him up the first time Crew gave him a big fat kiss(Tom gets all Crew's kisses, I'm jealous). People think Tom and I are crazy when we say that our dream calling is nursery. We have substituted a few times and it is seriously the best place to be. Snacks, bubbles, sweet little faces and 2 minute lessons. What more could you want, seriously.

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

What an adorable little man!!! I just can't believe Crew is old enough for nursery!!!!
Christa