Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Clothes

My mom got new Christmas clothes for the kids. They look so adorable in them so I tryed to get a pic of them together, which is almost as impossible as getting to 9:00am church on time.

So we got a few like this before Tom became a genius and gave Crew some of his church snacks and he finally held still for two seconds and actually looked at me.
Thanks for the fun new Church clothes Grammy we love you and hope you're feeling better and walking better soon! (Grammy just had her first of two hip replacements. poor little crippled Grammy. At least they are going to be able to fix her. yea!)

2 comments:

mcintyreandco said...

Your kids look fabulous! And I agree...picture taking is SO hard with little ones! They look so pretty and handsome though!

Fawn Becker said...

I love the pic of Crew just dangling from Tom...soo cute!